If HUB Sports Boston is notified that a player or official has tested positive for Covid -19 the following procedures will be followed:
- HUB Sports Boston (HSB) will notify opponents and officials of test positive – Notification will maintain strict HIPAA confidentiality.
- Team with test positive case will be removed from league play for 10 days from previous game or sooner upon the submission of negative test results.
- Test positive player will be allowed back on the field only if they provide the league with a negative test confirmation and after following the CDC Guidelines on When you can be around others after you had or likely had COVID-19.
- HSB recommends that all players on team get tested and follow the CDC Guidelines on community transmission.
- HSB will create an incident report and contact tracing hard copy file of all participants on the night(s) in question including full rosters, umpires and staff (if present) involved